Skip to main content
As a mother sometimes it's easy to get caught up in taking care of everybody else. Sometimes as mothers we have to remember to set some time aside for ourselves. It is important to get some me time otherwise you can end up losing site of yourself in the process. So that is exactly what I did today. Me and my sister went to the park and I took a few pictures. It doesn't have to be something big all the time. As long as its something that you do for yourself. The top and bottom that I am wearing are both from fashionnova. The shoes are from AMI clubwear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year's Eve!!

 As we approach the New Year I like to plan out my goals for the next year. It is important to write down and manifest your goals. That way when the end of the year approaches you can look back on them and see how much you have accomplished. This has been a trying year but we made it!! We are blessed to be alive and healthy because so many people are not. Let's make the most of this new year and start going after our dreams because life is too short. Step out on faith and watch what God can do! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CVQC9QD/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=fashionist0ce-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B08CVQC9QD&linkId=273259e27f1d88b785d73cd7b02baa47

Candy!!

 I mean really who doesn't love candy. I received this box as a gift and I loved it! It is a great Christmas gift idea!! If you want your money to spread a little further it would be great to use to help fill your stocking stuffers. The one that I got was sold out but I found another similar box. I have attached the link below. Enjoy!! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3K3UX2/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=fashionist0ce-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00E3K3UX2&linkId=7e9f3bb542a1fd1cd6b442e4d20b78a7

My Favorite Tea!

My favorite tea to drink right now is the Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Brewed Herbal Tea. It is so good you guys!! It is all natural and it has no artificial sweeteners or flavors.  It is also caffeine free!   The delicate hibiscus is perfectly complemented by the refreshing flavor of Cherry to bring you an herbal tea that is literally Blooming with Flavor!! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KKZWPGN/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=fashionist0ce-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07KKZWPGN&linkId=bfe7e69ffbee4c2f39099a582ddbe89b